A good barbecue can't be cooked just anywhere! Specially designated areas in several parks around Geneva are available to you.
To ensure harmonious cohabitation between the different activities in the parks, the City of Geneva proposes 3 specially designed areas for barbecues. With the exception of certain events organized by the City of Geneva and outside the areas mentioned below, barbecues are prohibited in the city's parks.
Location of barbecue areas
Guidelines to be respected
The public is kindly asked to comply with the following guidelines:
- respect the local residents by limiting noise and smoke;
- use the fixed equipment provided for this purpose;
- share the grills available with other users;
- dispose of waste at the collection points provided for this purpose;
- only use the areas intended for this purpose which are designed accordingly.
These facilities complement the occasional barbecue evenings organized by the Youth Department during the “deckchairs” operation in several parks around the city.
They are part of a pilot project; Accordingly, the different facilities are not identical.
Image Copyright: Julien Gregorio / City of Geneva