Date(s) - August 26, 2022 - August 28, 2022
12:00 am - 11:45 pm
Price (CHF): FreeDescription:
From August 26 to 28, rue de Bernex will resound to the sound of “eighties” music. Between concerts and tributes, glitter and disco movements, animations, screenings or exhibitions, the public will be transported into the dancing universe of a decade that has marked an entire generation. Three stages, located on rue de Bernex, will see more than 15 concerts, demonstrations and a gym class powered by the tireless duo “Véronique et Davino”. Without forgetting, of course, the traditional food stalls!
After two years marked by the COVID (a cancellation and a reduced edition), the Rencontres musicales de Bernex will once again unfold fully, brightening up the end of the holidays at the same time!
DATES, TIMES AND LOCATIONS
Friday August 26, esplanade de l’Eglise
• Opening of food stands: 7 p.m.
• Concerts: 7:30 p.m. – midnight
Saturday August 27, rue de Bernex
• Opening of food stands and start of entertainment: 5 p.m.
• Concerts: 5:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
Sunday August 28, rue de Bernex
• Brunch at the farm: from 8:30 am (esplanade de l’Eglise)
• Ecumenical celebration: 10 a.m. (City Hall esplanade)
• Opening of food stands and start of entertainment: 11 a.m.
• Concerts: 11:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
This 2022 edition offers 12 musical formations, to which is added the choir of the Bernex schools, which will perform during 18 concerts, spread over the three stages.
LIST OF ENTERTAINMENTS
• Exhibition of cars from the 80s
• “Flashback” exhibition (significant objects, events and credits)
• Dance demonstrations and tonic gym session
• Sound manufacturing – misappropriation of objects
• 80s game bar
• Groovy magic wheel
• Screenings of films from the 80s
• Circus workshop, carousel, pony rides (only on Sundays)