Activity Forums Geneva Expats main forum Introduce yourself!

dernière mise à jour par Admin il y a 1 année et 7 mois
6 participants
9 réponses
  • Auteur
    Publications
    Admin
    Maître des clés

Welcome new comers, let’s get acquainted! Introduce yourself…

Thom04
    Participant

Hi! I’m Thomas, I come from France, I live in Geneva for 15 years now. I look forward to contribute to this great website 👍👌

Laetitia
    Participant

My name is Laetitia, I arrived in Geneva 2 years ago, I’m from Morroco, nice to meet you!

Admin
    Maître des clés

Nice to meet you Thomas and Laetitia!

Tamara
    Participant

Hello Geneva expats! My name is Tamara I come from Hungary I came to Geneva in 2012
    I really enjoy it’s a very nice city
    I work in a cleaning society and I’m passionate of cinema (with series of course I’m addicted!!) and nature 🌸🌿🌞

Admin
    Maître des clés

Welcome Tamara! Nice to meet you 😊

Hey everyone!

We are a traditional medicine holistic health centre in Geneva, TMed ( https://tmed.ch). We provide services in Chinese medicine, Ayurvedic Medicine and some therapeutic massages as well.

Our first priority is your health. With us, each client enjoy a personalised and tailored approach. The treatments are adapted to your condition and your needs in order to improve your well-being.

The majority of our therapists are approved by ASCA and RME. The care and group lessons provided by approved therapists ASCA or RME are refunded by complementary insurance (to be checked with your insurer).

We would be glad to see you in TMed !

TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH!

Admin
    Maître des clés

Thanks for introducing TMed! Very glad to know you! We’re pretty sure your services will meet the community needs here! 👌😊

Kwasi Marfo
    Participant

Hi
    I am Kwasi and a Ghanaian. I am moving to Geneva next month. What should I expect? Hoping to learn a lot and get the best advice here.

Admin
    Maître des clés

Hi Kwasi, and welcome to Geneva Expats! Geneva is a beautiful city with a lot to offer in various fields, the first time it could be intimidating to understand how to well establish, don’t hesitate to discover our selected “expats friendly” places and our page “Useful infos”, you can also create a forum post to ask all your questions, hopefully the community will be able to help you, all the best for your coming!

Vous devez être connecté.e pour répondre à ce sujet.

Home
Tips
Events
Places
Forums